Yesterday Jordan and I took Carter and Madelyn to a petting farm! It sounded like lots of fun, but wasn't quite what we expected. They were only able to actually pet the goats (and the donkey because we let them without the staff there), but there were some other animals to see...deer, turkey, bunnies, cow, sheep, etc. Madelyn loves animals and would start to smile/laugh as soon as we got near one. We will have to go to the zoo when it cools off a little.
There was a playground outside of the farm so we stopped to let them play a bit. Madelyn kept wanting down to crawl at the farm, but with the obvious poop covering the ground, I decided it wasn't the best idea.
Peek-a-boo
And the highlight of the day may have been that we went to Braums twice during the outing (it's not even that good)... once before for lunch (at 10:30 a.m. ) and then after for ice cream!! Pretty sure we made a mess both times, so I don't think they were too excited to see us back...and it doesn't help that I dropped my milkshake into the trash the second she handed it to me...and then handed Madelyn her water cup without properly screwing on the lid...we were having a messy day! (Yes, I got a second shake for free)




No comments:
Post a Comment