Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chef Madelyn!!

There's a new chef in the Ivy household! Madelyn now has an adorable red retro kitchen!!

Her Nana had given her this Junior Chef Bake Set a while back and I had saved it until now because I knew we would get her a kitchen in the near future.
By the way, Madelyn had just woken up from her nap and was still pants-less when we surprised her with the kitchen...she started playing immediately...




I almost forgot...here is a picture of Clint building the kitchen. We couldn't believe it when we opened the box...there were so many pieces and tons of hardware...I guess we better get used to it though...I'm sure this will not be the last toy of Madelyn's with assembly required...with poor directions that include pictures only!

A few weeks ago, we spent the morning outside at a nice park. There is a pond with a trail around it, so we got a little exercise before hitting the playground...

We also fed the ducks!


Then it was time to play! This is a really cool all wooden playground in Coppell that we had not visited since Madelyn was much smaller...too young to play really, but we had met people there for a playgroup.
Some of you may remember this slide from the time before...I had taken a beautiful picture of Madelyn, so I tried to recreate it!
just a few more pictures of her playing...



1 comment:

  1. YAY - I'm glad she likes the kitchen! Cady is still playing with hers all the time. Madelyn's hair is looking so long and cute!

    ReplyDelete