Monday, March 22, 2010

Puppy Love!

I have so many pictures from traveling this last week that it was overwhelming, so I decided to skip ahead to today! (I will still post the other pictures after I have time to go through them). We met Jordan and Carter for Mommy and Me Monday at the Arboretum. It was chilly when we got there so Madelyn was snuggled in a blanket...

It soon warmed up (in the sun at least) and Madelyn got HER FIRST KISS!! I don't think Clint is going to be too happy when he sees this :-)
They enjoyed being out of their strollers and able to run free...
Madelyn with the beautiful tulips...

I LOVE this picture of her laying in the grass!

such a cute expression...
We tried to get them to pose together on this rock chair, but they ignored our requests when they spotted the hole that looked down onto the water...and we honestly did not see the "please keep off rocks" sign until afterward.



This little hut is among the flowers. Madelyn and Carter had fun playing around it. They both tried knocking on the door several times, but no one answered...
Then, they got their faces painted...a first for both of them! I didn't think Madelyn was going to sit still for the lady because she seemed very skeptical, but she surprised me...
looking at herself in the mirror...

look, Carter's a puppy too!
a sleepy puppy in her carseat....
and looking at herself again in the mirror when we got home...
Now do you get the title of the post?...face painting and kissing? Puppy Love!


These were from 2 weeks ago. Melissa and Ananda were in town and we met at Central Market for coffee and to let the girls (ok just M) play on the cute barnyard playscape. I didn't take any pictures outside, but we will have to go back because it is such a cute playground.

Madelyn and Ananda

Landry, Amy, me, and Clint at the Pacquiao vs. Clottey boxing match. None of us had ever been to such an event before but Amy had free tickets ($500 each!) so we went to check it out. Clint and I had not been to the new Cowboys stadium yet, so we were excited about seeing it. It is quite impressive!
kinda dark, but Clint is punching me in front of one of the giant screens...
don't remember his name, but the "Let's Get Ready to Ruuuumble" guy was there!
again, dark...this is Pacquiao in the left of the ring with his arms up...he won! We had floor seats so we were fairly close to the boxing ring.
Though it seemed a little weird for everyone to be cheering for one man to beat up another, it is quite an event and we all had fun! Thanks to the Scotts for inviting us!

2 comments:

  1. CUTEST little puppy face EVER!! And what a beautiful first kiss! The Arboretum looks awesome and so beautiful - wish we had something that cool here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy the length of her hair every time I look at pics of her. Even Ananda had longer hair than B. It will come!

    ReplyDelete