Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sleepover!!

Last week, Jordan's babysitter fell through so I excitedly offered to keep Carter! Madelyn and Carter were able to spend the whole day together and had tons of fun. The kiddos first had gymnastics class, then Jordan and Carter came over. We all played for a while before Jordan headed out for the evening.




They were having so much fun outside but it was starting to get cold, so Carter had to borrow a jacket from Madelyn...which of course meant he had to wear pink! Carter is a very handsome boy, but I must say makes a pretty girl too :)



After coming in to warm up and eat some dinner, they played with Madelyn's dollhouse. Carter, your secret is safe with me...I promise not to tell your daddy you wore pink and played with a dollhouse!

Then it was bath time!! I don't think Carter has bath markers at home because he looked at me kinda funny when I handed him one. After watching Madelyn and seeing that it was in fact ok to draw all over the tub, he began his masterpiece...
I thought this was too cute! After they were both in their PJs, they shared M's chair for bedtime stories...adorable :)

Then off to bed. We wondered how they would do knowing the other one was there, but they were both perfect angels and had no trouble going to sleep! Come back anytime Carter!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! You got some great pictures! I'll have to steal them off your blog. Notice Carter's lefty coloring skills... I'll have to tell you my personal story from growing up with bath markers!

    ReplyDelete