Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Visit with Nana!

Last weekend (I am trying to catch up on my postings), Clint's mom was here! She didn't know when she would see Madelyn next, so she brought Easter gifts!

looks like it will fit...
for some reason, Madelyn called this a train...either way, she was fascinated by the way it zoomed all the way across our kitchen floor and kept asking Nana to help her do it again.
lots of storytime! I think Madelyn convinced Nana to read every book on her bookshelf before we persuaded her to play with something else and give Nana a break!

like the new hair-do?!? I think Madelyn's hair looks so cute sticking up like this but she is not crazy about the rubberbands. Maybe if I do it often enough, she will get used to them...

Madelyn and I also went to a sip and see for Ananda on Saturday. Here are Madelyn and Ananda watching the singing/dancing monkey that Madelyn played over and over at the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment