Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Amy and Bliss!

Amy and Bliss spent a weekend with us! Amy and I have been friends since elementary school, and it was so fun to spend some time with her in her new role as mommy! Just look how precious Bliss is...

I definitely had a glimpse of what my life would look like if I had another baby right now! Madelyn was sooo interested in Bliss and constantly wanted to hold her, give her her bottle, pat her back, and smother her!
My favorite was when Bliss would fuss or cry, Madelyn would go over to her and ask "What's the problem?"
Madelyn and Clint playing in the rain...again! She absolutely loves when it rains and can't wait for Clint to get home to go play with her!
She was filling up her dump truck and cups with water and could have done that for hours! My Granny has since bought her an umbrella more her size :)

1 comment: