
Where'd my pants go?!
We went with my friend Cristina to get shaved ice...a first for Madelyn . Don't know why I didn't get a pic of the two of them , but here is Madelyn enjoying her shaved ice (and mine) under the shade of a big tree. The shaved ice was pretty good, but I miss Bahama Bucks :)Madelyn and Mac went to the flight museum! We had never been before, and it was fun! There was a kids play area with this big airplane to "fly" and a slide out the back.
These are your captains, Madelyn and Mac, speaking...
We then ventured to the museum part. There are all kinds of planes and helicopters...I could give you specific models, but I have no clue...
ready for take-off...
sitting in a helicopter...
look, an astronaut!...
We went into a cave-type room which was supposed to be like walking on the moon. They had a real moon rock..more like a moon spec, but still pretty cool!



No comments:
Post a Comment