I should mention that we had to make several stops because Madelyn is POTTY TRAINED!! YAY! But I do admit there are times when it would be easier if she had on a diaper and could just go...a road trip being one of those times :) We have a car potty, so we can stop anywhere (and avoid using disgusting gas station bathrooms!) but we still have to stop, so we made the most of it...
Madelyn and Clint throwing rocks down a dirt road...

a biker took a family photo at a rest stop!...
enjoying the great outdoors...

on our way back to Dallas....


I have to admit if it was up to me, I would stop solely for the potty break and then strap her back into her carseat immediately, so we could be on our way. But Clint and Madelyn like to explore and had a great time at every stop. And, I admit, I did too!


I love all the updates . . . Madelyn in her little apron with her Popio and taking the camera pic of herself. As hard as it is to admit :0) I think it is hilarious that she randomly puts her guns up and shouts "go raiders," we really have to work on "hook 'em horns!"It seems like she is already quite the little sports fan. I also loved the road trip pics, especially that a random biker took your family photo:) Love your family and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete