Thursday, September 23, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We spent the holiday weekend in Lubbock. Madelyn, of course, made cupcakes with Popio...the two of them could go into the cupcake business!

She even did the dishes with Mema afterwards...
I think these are my mom's glasses, but they look hilarious on Madelyn! She looks so serious walking around in them...
hanging out with Pop! Madelyn was saying "cheese" and taking a camera phone pic of herself...
playing with Mema!
photo shoot! Madelyn looking adorable and being silly...
We took M to the Texas Tech game! She did not own any red attire, so we had to go shopping when we got there. We found the cutest dress for her to wear to the game...so cute, in fact, that it should have been burnt orange and white :)
she also sported the Double T tattoo...
She tailgated before the game and everything! Here she is with her "guns up" with my parents in the stadium!
She now randomly puts her guns up and yells "Go Raiders", and I have to remind her that at our house we say "Hook 'em Horns!" I guess it's ok...we did grow up in Lubbock and go to grad school there. (My parents are both Longhorns too, but they support Tech...as long as they aren't playing UT!) I suppose we need to take her to a UT game so she will be excited about the Longhorns as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment