Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Madelyn and I went with the Carrollton ECPTA (Early Childhood PTA) to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch! They had bounce houses, a hay ride, and lots of good photo opps!

Madelyn in the pumpkin house...which gave everything an orangish tint...


playing at the wooden playhouse, and posing out front...
Madelyn and I on the hay ride...
which took you to a pumpkin patch where each child could choose a pumpkin to take home!
Madelyn made a break-away toward the water...
Madelyn, the friendly ghost!!
She walked over to the horses and told me she was going to feed her pumpkin to them. She then threw her pumpkin over the fence...I really didn't feel like trying to get it and no one seemed to be watching so I just told her to go pick another one :)
She then decorated her pumpkin with stickers! It was a fun idea but the pumpkins were so dirty, the stickers didn't stick for long.
Some more cute photos...




Pumpkin Hugs!!
Madelyn had lots of fun and she is proud of the pumpkin she got to pick all by herself...she keeps it in her room.

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable... wish we lived closer and could have gone with y'all. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her hair is getting lighter, and you are such a stylish mommy with your scarf!

    ReplyDelete