Clint, Madelyn, and I went to the fair!! They have the coolest thing for kids called Little Hands on the Farm. First, Madelyn was given an apron to wear and a basket...

She picked a peach from the peach tree...

gathered eggs in the hen house...

planted seeds and then picked vegetables...

drove a tractor...

and finally took her bounty to sell at the farmers market...

where she was paid one dollar for all of her produce...

She then went to the store to pick out a snack...

and paid the cashier with her dollar! This was the cutest set up...very fun and educational too!!

Then we were off to the petting farm! We bought a cup of food to feed the animals. Madelyn wouldn't hold the food out in her hand, but she preferred to feed them off of shovels...

Cowgirl Lana and little sheep Madelyn...ha-ha!


We of course stuffed ourselves with corny dogs!!

I didn't think I could post pics of the fair without including Big Tex, so even though Madelyn had no interest in looking at him or the camera, here is the pic I have...

the balloon popping game! Madelyn really wanted to play but only threw her dart straight down on the ground every time...

She thought she did awesome though...good thing kids get a prize either way...

the duck game she can do! All that's involved is choosing a duck from the pond, handing it to the lady, and finding out what size prize is written underneath. Score...another stuffed animal!

the ferris wheel at night...


and lastly, the whale ride...

Judging by her facial expression, I'd say she had a blast!!
LOVE the fair pics... she is such a beauty!
ReplyDelete