We then headed down to Sinton to my other grandparents where we celebrated Easter in March!
Madelyn with her new Easter Bunny cup...

Madelyn and Uncle Blane

Madelyn and Brandy

Madelyn and Brittney

Madelyn with the Tickle Monster (Travis)

Brandy was apparently preparing Madelyn for her teenage years...talking on the phone to friends and lounging around...



swinging with Gramma

just thought this was a cool pic with the sunlight...

bubbles!!


The bubbles weren't actually working very well, so Madelyn decided to feed them to the dog instead...

Then she thought Aunt Sharon should ride the dog...

...and she couldn't leave Sweetie out (her doll)...

Madelyn watching her Your Baby Can Read video...with her new panda bear pillow from Major and Jaime

This is Madelyn's new rolling pig backpack! Thanks Granny and Papa! She absolutely loves this thing and pulls/pushes it everywhere...


look Papa, a pink pig!!

Papa reading to Madelyn. I think she looks so cute how she is sitting...and I am impressed with the fact that Papa can get up and down from the floor from his position!

The Easter Egg Hunt! I see one!!



I guess the basket got heavy cause she handed it off to Papa for a while...

Look at all my eggs, Mommy!

Madelyn had so much fun finding the eggs outside that she asked to do it again! So we came inside and hid them all over!
Madelyn and Gramma cuddling


Reading with Brittney...

and Aunt Sharon...

and Granny...

My Papa is so impressive! He still practices law at his young age :) We took Madelyn down to his office...

Papa gave her a tour...

and she enjoyed hanging out in his office for a while!


Papa showed me the picture collection of his grandkids (and great-granddaughter) that he proudly displays on his wall! He is so sweet!

Madelyn and Granny

the fam out to dinner

Madelyn needed to borrow Aunt Sharon's glasses to see the menu! ha ha!!

M and Brandy

We went in to Corpus to the aquarium...Madelyn loved all the animals

the dolphin show...


Brandy showing M the bird eating spider because, as you might have guessed, I would not go anywhere near it

Madelyn looking at the shark. I wanted to include this pic because she talked about the shark the whole way home (This was the only shark we saw but M can't tell the difference between a shark and a dolphin, so to her we saw a bunch of sharks!)

The aquarium is on the ocean, which makes for a nice view, but also makes it very windy!

throwing coins in the fountain...

snack time...

No, I did not wear stilettos to the aquarium (that is what Clint thought when he saw the pic), I am just standing half on the curb...
Aunt Sharon, M, and me

Fun pics. You do such a great job. Madelyns spring wardrobe is so cute. I too love how she is sitting in the picture while Papa is reading to her, she is looking like a big girl and sooo attentive.
ReplyDelete