Madelyn and Popio...first pic is rabbit hunting...there was a baby rabbit in the woods and she loved to look for it. Other pic...hanging out on the balcony...








Clint took this picture from the driver's seat! He thought we all looked too funny crammed into my car...Papa doesn't seem to mind :)
Me, Madelyn, and Papa out to dinner...
Granny, my dad, and M...
no explanation needed :)
the girl loves her toothpicks :)
reading with Aunt Sharon...
The ZOO!! Madelyn with Brittney...
Only Madelyn would wear a burnt orange cap, pink tutu, and pink crocs to the zoo!
1, 2, 3...SWING!
a GIANT hippo underwater...
The second we walked into the birdcage, birds landed on us. Neither Clint nor I are huge fans of birds, but Madelyn was excited so we sucked it up...that's what parents do, right?
A bird biting Clint's neck!
We had an early birthday party for Madelyn and the other family members who all have Sept birthdays. Madelyn picked the theme...
we enjoyed cake...

the birthday honorees!...
The most special part of the cake...the oldest and the youngest! Happy 79th Birthday Papa! We love you and were thrilled to be able to celebrate with you...
Some of Madelyn's presents...umbrella, cutting fruit, and jewelry!

Even Major likes to cut the fruit...
Granny, M, and Brittney...
We made s'mores last time and had to have them again! Travis, Clint, M, and Jaime at the fire pit...

Kyle, Mema, and M...

Here is a portion of our group on the lazy river...so much fun and so relaxing all at once...
more swimming and playing on the beach...

Madelyn has gotten cuddlier as she gets older, but we were all still VERY jealous when Madelyn climbed up on the couch to lay her head on Popio...I guess that belly does make a good pillow :) ha!





I LOVED the post! What a fun vacation! Y'all fit a lot into one weekend. I don't know when these hormones of mine are going to settle. I got teary eyed when i saw the birthday cake . . . Madelyn, 2, already . . . oh my, I'm tearing up again!
ReplyDelete