Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 month photos

I took Madelyn for her 9 months photos yesterday! Cristina was nice enough to go with me...thank goodness! It was a much different experience with a crawler! Also, the place was packed so by the time we waited, had our pictures taken, and picked out the ones we wanted, we had been there 3 hours!! Cristina entertained Madelyn though while I picked pictures, and I am so grateful to her for accompanying us. We got some great shots...they don't seem to come through as clear on the CD as they look in person, but here they are...my chubby monkey in a tutu!



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are precious! I have tried to comment a few different times but it wouldn't let me. Randal just helped me out, so I think this one will go through! Anyhow, Madelyn is so cute..I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! Where did you get them taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable!! I love the TUTU!!!

    ReplyDelete