here we are at the ceremony...outside in July...in South Texas!
Madelyn with the beautiful bride
...the cakes!
Everything at the wedding was beautifully done!
Aunt Linda and Bubba...I should owe them for babysitting services...they entertained M for most of the reception and she couldn't have been happier...very much appreciated
This was Madelyn by the end of the night...covered in dirt from head to toe...such a lady! She looked pretty funny with her dress tucked into her bloomers (so she could crawl around), and she was very busy exploring the courtyard.
Madelyn with the boys...and Jaime...on our way to the rehearsal dinner...a backyard BBQ...very fun!
Jaime, Major, Clint, M, Robert, David, Kyle
hanging out with Papa Jo...

Home of the World's Largest Squirrel...that's right Sinton is known for this giant squirrel outside a boutique on Main Street

We went inside to browse for a bit and Madelyn loved the dolls. This one got a huge smile and then a big hug. By the way, everywhere we went people already knew who Madelyn was! They said my grandparents (especially Papa) was always talking about her...it was very sweet...did I mention it is a very small town?

Madelyn loved Daisy...my Granny's dog. Daisy wasn't as crazy about Madelyn though, so playing through the glass door was the best option.
Considering I did not get a picture of the groom, my grandparents, or Brandy, I'd say I failed as a photographer! Good thing my other cousin, Major, marries Jaime in October, so we can all get together again.


No comments:
Post a Comment