This was Clint's Father's Day gift that I mentioned in a previous post. We wanted to make sure it fit him ok and that Madelyn fit in it also before taking the tags off. So he took Madelyn for a hike...down the street and back. She seemed to enjoy being up high and looking around at everything...even though Clint did run her into a low hanging tree branch and the pollen and petals got everywhere! She didn't seem to even notice!
Madelyn also had a playdate with a new friend! Aurora is only 8 days younger than Madelyn. Clint knows her dad, Jeff, and they invited our family over for dinner to meet their family a few weekends ago. Her mom, Lauren, is very sweet and is off for the summer (she works at a high school) so we were able to get together for a playdate. We will take advantage of her next month or so off to let the girls play. Did I mention they only live 5 minutes away?! Our closest friends by far!
Unfortunately, Madelyn was not in the best mood...she was cutting a tooth that finally broke through the skin last night...thank goodness because she has felt pretty miserable for the last 2 days. And I can see that another one is trying to come in too, so it looks like we're in for another rough patch soon. But since M is generally happy in most of her pictures, I thought I'd let you see her not so happy this time...let's hope Aurora wants to play with her again!


No comments:
Post a Comment