We went to the doctor this morning for Madelyn's 9 month well-child check. No shots today...yay! But they did have to prick her foot for a blood test...twice...apparently she wasn't a very good bleeder. All the results came back fine.
Madelyn was 28 inches long putting her in the 75th percentile for height. She weighed 19 pounds (50th percentile). There was nothing too exciting to take a picture of at the doctor's office, so here are some older pictures. I just love looking back at pics of M in her swaddle...she always looked so cozy!


By the way, our doctor is moving to a new location...farther away from us (and she is not close as it is). So I may be looking for a new pediatrician between now and our 12 month visit. If you know a good one anywhere near me, please let me know!


Growing girl!! How is it that Carter was 18.5 pounds and only in the 20th percentile??? I guess it is done by gender. Half a pound can't make that much difference... ANyway, cute pictures!
ReplyDelete