It had been a while since our playgroup got together, and it was so nice to see everyone. Since we have mostly crawlers now and even a walker, we decided to meet at a play area. The kids enjoyed the freedom and had lots of fun. This play area is great...everything is made of a soft material (including the ground) so even if they bump their heads, it's ok! I asked an older gentlemen to take our picture and I don't think he held the camera very still so it's a little blurry, but at least we got everyone together...not an easy task now that the kiddos are mobile! (notice we had to hold a few of them down!)
Elizabeth and Mac, Lauren and Hudson, Jordan and Carter, Katie and Reed, Madelyn and I, Patrice and Olivia


whew! Carter was a mess that day! haha Also, wanted to tell you that the group picture on the collage (sp?) got cut off. You may have known that and just wanted to include it, but it only show 2-3 people on my comupter...
ReplyDelete