Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Firestation Tour!

Our neighborhood playgroup visited the firestation! It was Madelyn's first trip to the station, and she found it very exciting! It began with a lesson from a fireman, then the tour of the station, and finally the tour of the garage and trucks (which obviously was the highlight)




I thought she looked cute playing out in the front yard...
Madelyn and Jensen (our neighbor) creating a "glue project" together!
eatin' puddin' in her apron!!

3 comments:

  1. I love her picture with the fireman!
    And that hat is too cute.
    Wish we could play with her more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pics! I too was thinking it was time for an update:) I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see an update! I hope y'all are doing well. Of course, M is a cute as ever. Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete