
and introducing Super Daddy!

Clint's cousin, Brian, recently moved to Dallas and we all went out for pizza together. Brian came back to our house after and Madelyn requested he read her bedtime book...such an honor! We hope to see more of Brian now that we don't live too far from each other.
Flying practice!
Madelyn and Jensen playing in the snow! yes, snow. This was the leftover snow/ice from a Santa Land a few days before
a child with obviously no supervision walking barefoot in the cold water in the cold weather :)

a child with obviously no supervision walking barefoot in the cold water in the cold weather :)


Such cute pictures! Madelyn is so precious. I love the ones where she dressed herself- she looks so much like her mama! I am so glad she likes the super hero cape! I bought one for Layla too (for next year) and am so glad to know it is a hit! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We are going to be in Dallas, but I am assuming we will miss you since you will probably be going to Lubbock.
ReplyDelete