
She wants to dress herself more often these days, and she doesn't always come up with an outfit that matches as well as this one does. I'm sure there will be future blog postings on that. In fact, I should have taken a picture of what she wore to the park today! next time...
Since Madelyn moved up to the "big kid" class at school, she was in the Christmas program!! I had the video camera but also took one picture. I made it big so you could try to find her...she is sitting on the floor shaking bells on the bottom right...
Hopefully I will get the video uploaded sometime (I keep saying that about different things...we'll see if it ever happens) so you can see Madelyn sing, do some hand motions, and most importantly PICK HER NOSE on stage!!!




I love all your recent posts, and I love, love, love Madelyn in her scarf. She looks so cute!!! Hope y'all are doing well and have a safe trip. Merry Christmas and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDelete