Our next door neighbor's 3 year old niece was in town, and they invited us to a Pampered Princess event. When I told Clint about it, he said "you're going where? why?" I have to admit I'm not really into the whole princess thing, but Madelyn likes to play with Alaina, so we went.
Madelyn and Alaina in their princess dresses...

There were basically different stations set up to pamper each little princess :) First was make-up...


Then, nails. Madelyn picked which color she wanted...hot pink with a coat of glitter on top!

showing off her nails!

meeting a "real" prince and princess :)

playing Christmas bingo...

I was glad to see there was a craft involved...making your very own tiara of course!

Next, off to the hair station for an up-do!

The end result...very glittery pig tails!

When you won playing bingo, you got to pick a prize and then walk across the stage...here is M strutting her stuff. By the way, she didn't wear the dress too long and opted for just the tutu we had on underneath...

There were pink cupcakes and Cinderella read a story to everyone. The kids could go up on stage to listen, but M said no because she would not leave her cupcake :)

finally, more sugar...an icing dipped pretzel stick

then home to take a BATH...
No comments:
Post a Comment