Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me...

Well, I'm only in my twenties for one more year...kinda scary :) I had a great birthday. Clint went grocery shopping for the ingredients for a delicious meal and also came home with flowers...gorgeous red and white tulips. I ate a calamari steak years ago at a restaurant in San Francisco and loved it, so I have been wanting one every since. Finally, I got it...

calamari steak, spinach, risotto cakes, and potatoes & zucchini...a feast! It was delicious!
Then Clint and Madelyn brought out the goodies while singing Happy Birthday to Mommy! I also have M singing to me on video...maybe that will get uploaded one of these days...

helping me blow out the candles...
I am kind of a dork and asked for an iced tea maker for my birthday...can't wait to try it out :)
And, we have a sitter for tomorrow night, so we can go out on the town :) Thanks Clint for a special day and can't wait until tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Must be nice having your own personal chef. Dinner looked delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!

    and my mom has that iced tea maker and it makes REALLY good tea.

    ReplyDelete